- Move 2018.2
- IHS harmony 2020.1
- Forward.NET 3.0
- petrosys 2019.3
- GeoRudder v3.0
- Logvision 3.5 2020
- IHS WellTest 2019
- Fracman 7.8
- InterWell 2019.1
- Malcom 2018.1
- pvtsim 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 2018 2019 2020
- norsar 2020
- IHS QUESTOR 2019.3
- stratabugs 2.1.1
- kingdom software SMT 2020
- Permedia 5000
- kingdom softwore SMT 2019
- petrel 2019.2 and techlog 2019.2
- hrs 10.5
- epoffice 2020
- IC 2019
- Paradigm 19
- GMG mesa 16
- RMS 11.1
- Geogrid 1.19
- Tempest Enable 8.5
- sysdrill 11
- OpenInvertor 10.3.0 windows linux all full
- 油气藏工程与动态分析软件 restools
- norsar 2019 seisrox 2019 MDesign 2019
- forward.net 3.0 2019
- IP 4.5 2019
- gohfer 9.1.3 2019
- DTCC SmartSolo®
- JewelSuite 2018.1 GeoMechanics 2018.1.441
- WellCad 5.3
- GPTMap GPTModel GPTLog 2017.1
- opendtect 6.4.4
- Kappa Workstation 5.20.05
- IPM 11
- GeoModeling 2019
- PVTsim Nova 4.1
- tNavigator 19.2
- epoffice 2019.06.10
- PaleoScan 2019.1.0
- PerGeos 2019.1
- geolog 19.0
- pvtsim nova 4.0
- tNavigator 19.1
- Tesseral 5.1.0 2019
- FracproPT 2019
- I-GIS GeoScene3D v10.0.13.574
- Paradigm Geolog 18
- Rokdoc 6.6.2 岩石物理软件
- Lead 3.0 LEAD3.0测井处理解释一体化软件
- JewelSuite 2017
- promax 5000.10.0.3
- simics 4.8
- Emeraude v5.20 生产测井解释软件
- tNavigator 18.4
- hrs 10.4.1
- Landmark EDT 5000.15.1
- Landmark EDT 5000.15.0
- perform 2013
- PetroAnalyst 2014
- JewelSuite GeoMechanics 2016.1.364 6.1
- GeoModeller 4.05 2019
- watch 2.8.1 生产测井解释平台
- discovery 2017.3
- CMG 2018.101
- Simpleware v7.0 数字岩心建模与数值分析解决方案
- Greenmountaion mesa 12.1 for win10
- IC 2016
- QUE$TOR 2018.1
- METACOMP 14.1.1 流体力学软件
- ORGE 22.214.171.124
- DecisionSpace Geosciences 10ep.3.06
- PetraSim 2018
- Rokdoc 6.6
- RMS 11
- opendtect 6.4
- GeoModeller 4.04 2018
- tesseral pro 5.06
- Kappa workstation 5.20.02
- Stimpro 2018
- Res2dinv Res3dinv 瑞典高密度电法反演软件
- Mangrove Kinetix Shale 2016.2
- PetraSim 2017.10
- FRACPRO 2017 压裂设计与分析软件
- iMOSS 4.3 岩石物理软件
- Cerberus v11.5 连续油管软件
- FracMan 7.70 7.51
- Petra 3.12
- geoscope 3.3
- Georeservoir 6.0
- kelang 采集设计软件
- Schlumberger GEOX 2018.1
- PETRA 2017 3.11
- tNavigator 18.2
- pvtsim nova 3
- 网格天地 深探地学建模软件
- hrs 10.3.2
- Schlumberger omega 2017
- jason 9.7.3 powerlog 9.7.3
- Geosec 2018
- Emerson Paradigm 2018.1
- Seisware 9.1
- flatirons 18.02
- Greenmountaion mesa 15
- GMseis 3.4
- tomodel 8.0
- Pegete SMI 3.0
- Sercel e428V5.0
- KAPPA Workstation 5.20
- Seismic Processing Workshop 3.4 SPW 3.4
- Testif-i v2.07a
- epoffice 2017 v7
- TENDDEKA FloQuest 7.5
- TENDEKA ReQuest 7.5
- landmark Nexus VIP
- PaleoScan 2018.1
- Petroleum Experts IPM 10
- jason 9.7.2
- openflow 2017.1
- tNavigator 18.1
- tNavigator 17.4
- meyer 12 2017.12
- HampsonRussell Suite 10.3 geoview 10.3 HRS 10.3
- Midland Valley move 2018.1
- jason 9.7
- Schlumberger CoilCADE
- Schlumberger StimCADE
- crystal 2018.1
- gohfer 126.96.36.199 GOHFER全三维压裂及酸化设计与分析软件
- omni 2017.1
- tesseral pro 5.0.3b
- CMG 2017.101
- Schlumberger vista 2017
- GeoModeller 4
- KAPPA Workstation 5.12.04
- EarthImager 2D 3D
- Promax 5000.10
- rokdoc 6.5
- tNavigator 17
- Kappa workstation 5.12.03
- Paradigm Sysdrill 10.5 SP1
- PaleoScan 2017.1.0
- tesseral pro 5.02a
- GeoTeric 2017.1
- The Kingdom Software SMT 2017
- refract 3.0
- TADPRO 3.2.1 管柱下入软件
- Geosyn 2016.1
- norsar 201707
- NeuraView NeuraMap NeuraLog NeuraSection 2017
- IHS Kingdom SMT 2016.1
- studioSL 3DSL
- GOHFER 9.0
- tesseral pro 5.0.1
- jason 9.6.1
- DecisionSpace Well Planning
- crystal 2017.1.16
- norsar 2017.1
- ARIES 5000
- GeoTeric 2016.2.1
- geocyber 多子波分解软件
- TrapTester 7 2016 断层封堵性评价软件
- Landmark EDT 5000.14.1
- Paradigm Geolog 8.0
- Paradigm 2017
- Emeraude – Production Logging
- LESA 2017
- geomap 4.0
- rokdoc 6.4.2
- PIPEFLO 188.8.131.52
- IHS FAST VisualWell
- IHS welltest 2016
- ResForm GeoOffice 3.2完美版 3.5完美版
- ModelVision 重磁数据处理反演软件
- CRYSTAL PROD 2017.1
- KAPPA Workstation 5.12
- Geographix DISCOVERY GVERSE Attributes 2016.1
- Geographix GeoGraphix discovery 2016.1
- 3DSL 2012 2014
- WellCAD 测井处理软件
- Midland Valley Move 2017.1.1
- prism Interpret 2014
- wellscan 3.5
- Geoteric 2016.2
- WellWhiz 3.4
- GOHFER 8.4.0
- FRACPRO 压裂设计与分析软件
- Ecrin 5.10.04
- DSS Dynamic Surveillance System 油藏动态模拟软件
- sendra 岩心数值模拟软件
- LCT 重磁震联合处理解释软件
- mesa 14.1
- 地震数据数字化软件 bmp2segy 3.0
- Senergy Interactive Petrophysics v4.4 IP4.4
- CMG 2016.10
- VISTA 2016.000
- Dynel 2D Dynel 3D
- Gxplorer 2016 石文软件 2016
- GOHFER 184.108.40.206
- cgg geovation 2015 6501 cgg geovation 2016 6601
- norsar 2016.1
- norsar 2016.1 windows and linux
- crystal 2016.2
- move 2016.2.2
- petra 3.10
- Depth Insight 2015 网格天地 深探地学建模软件
- IHS Harmony 2016.3
- tesseral pro 4.2.4
- JewelSuite GeoMechanics
- GeoTeric 2016.1 基于地质导向地震像素法的油藏描述软件
- IHS Harmony 2016.1
- jason 9.5.1
- TRC Phdwin v2.9 1CD(储备和经济评价软件)
- Landmark Engineer’s Desktop(EDT) 5000.14
- Pipe Flow Expert
- Direct 数字化油藏表征软件系统
- Dionisos4.0 4.2
- SeisRox 三维模型正演
- Intrepid Geophysics GeoModeller 三维地质建模软件
- forward forward.net
- beicip easytrace
- SPT wellflo
- Weatherford Field Office 2014 PanSystem 2014
- universe VSP
- Secure Hydraulics 2011 安全液压软件
- fracman 7.0 7.4 7.5.1 2016
- SeisMod 4 SIMO4.2
- Green Mountain mesa 12 13 14
- powerlog frac 9.5
- PaleoScan全局自动地震层序地层学解释软件 2016.1
- powerlog 9.5
- Midland Valley move 2016.1
- imoss 3.4
- discovery 2015
- geomodeling attributestudio 8.0
- OpenInventor 10.3.0
- GeoTomo VECON
- OLGA 2015.1
- norsar 2d 3d
- skua gocad 2015
- iMOSS 3.3 2015
- Petrosys 17.5 17.6 17.7
- Petroleum Experts IPM 9.0
- RODSTAR-V/D 抽油机设计软件
- IHS Harmony 2015.2
- PLOT EXPRESS zeh 5.1
- insight Earth 3.0
- jason 9.0 2015 linux
- 双狐 doublefox 双狐变速成图系统 4.0 2014
- crystal specman thinman 2015.1
- NeuraLog 2015.4
- landmark DecisionSpace DSD 5000.10.03 5000.10.04 linux
- GOGEO FracPredictor 2014
- paradigm epos geodepth gocad skua geolog sysdrill StratEarth 2015
- jason 9.0 jason 9.1 2015
- hrs strata geoveiw 10.1正式版 2015 10.1 20160308正式版
- landmark DSD Geoprobe 5000.8.3 5000.10 windows linux
- discovery 2014.2
- powerlog\powerbench\PowerlogFrac 3.5
- meyer2014 english version +中文版
- omni 2014
- vista 2014 vista 2015
- Senergy Interactive Petrophysics v4.3 v4.4 IP4.3 IP4.4
- Emeraude v2.60.12
- ecrin4.30.07 Citrine Saphir Topaze Emeraude Azurie
- landmark 5000.10
- landmark 5000.10 windows
- openflow 2012 2013 2015 2015.3
- geomodeling attributestudio 7.5
- NetSarang Xmanager Enterprise 5.0.0464
- jason 8.4.2 |1 dvd
- powerlog 3.4.5
- move 2015.1
- JewelSuite Subsurface Modeling 2014
- Landmark Engineer’s Desktop(EDT)
- Marvel 叠前地震成像系统 （老版本名称为Views）
- promax 2003 5000 5000.8 5000.10
- tNavigator 3.3 tNavigator 4.1 tNavigator 4.2–油藏数值模拟系统
- Seismic Studio 折射及层析静校正软件
- WellFlo 单井采油优化与设计软件
- Eps PanSystem V2014 试井解释分析与设计
- E-stimplan 全三维水力压裂软件
- 复杂探区近地表建模和校正系统ToModel6.5 7.0 8.0
- drillinginfo transform 4.3.1 5.0.2
- GMSeis3.1 GMseis3.2 GMseis3.4 地震近地表静校正系统 seislab
- GMI 地应力分析软件
- Oasis montaj重磁震勘探软件包
- GeoEast 2.5 2.6.1 2.6.2 2.6.3 3.0
- EPoffice image+
- EPoffice EPS+
- EPoffice FRS+
- EPoffice GeoTalk
- GOHFER 8.1.1 8.2.3
- Hampson-Russell HRS strata
- tesseral tesseral3D
- GeoModeling VisualVoxat (VVA)
- discovery 微机解释系统
- basinmod 2005 2009 2012 2014
- Kingdom SMT
- JewelSuite2013 2014
- GeoThrust 二维、三维地震资料处理系统
- FracproPT 2012 FracproPT 2013 FracproPT 2015 FracproPT 2017
- CMG2012 2013.11 2014.10 2015.101 2015.106
- LESA 9.5 9.6 9.7
- MOVE 4.1 5.0 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.1 2014.2
- landmark openworks 2003 5000.3 5000.8.1 5000.8.3
- iMOSS 3.1 3.2
- SeisUP 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014
- 石油软件的Redhat AS各版本下载地址
- Ecrin 4.20.5 4.30 4.30.07 5.10.02
- PowerLog 3.4.1
- tesseral pro 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.2.1 4.2.2 4.2.4
- SPTGROUP.DrillBench 6.2 2016.1 钻井及完井工程设计模拟软件 6.2 2016.1
- Paradigm 2011.2 帕拉代姆 Epos 2011.3 2013.2 2014.1 2014.1sp1 2015.1 2015.5
- OLGA 7.1* 7.2* 7.3* 2014.1 2014.2 2014.3
- CGG geovation cgg3100 cgg4100 cgg5000 cgg6200 cgg6401 cgg6501 cgg6601 geovation2013 geovation 2015 geovation 2016
- STIMPRO 基质酸化设计与分析软件
本站严禁提供任何带色 情，违 法 内 容的软件！欢迎大家监督，有问题可发邮件给站长.本站所有资源来源于网友交流,只供网络测试、请在24小时内删除所下内容，开始清理无版权的内容，请大家支持正版 ！
IC 2019 Release (220.127.116.1101) – Released 13th May 2019
• Access and Oracle databases can no longer be opened in IC 2019. They will need to be converted using IC 2018 to SQL
Server LocalDB or SQL Server. All multi-user databases should be converted to SQL Server.
• New method of creating SQL Server databases available without needing to set up a blank database within MSSMS
first (see Release Note – 4.3.0 – SQL Server Databases for further details)
• New MSI installer file available for streamlined corporate deployment (see Installation Document IC 2019 – MSI.pdf for
• New capability within IC to load, store and visualise Array curve data (see Release Note – 4.3.0 – Array Curves for
• Array curve data now included within the IP-IC Common Database Synchronisations
• Import curve data (including array curves) using new IC DLIS Loader (see Release Note – 4.3.0 – IC DLIS Loader for
• Expand Log Browsers to see all array curve values
• Visualise array curves on a wellstick track using average values, waveform and gradient visualisation
• Use finalised FMI array curves from IP within IC interpretations (see Release Note – 4.3.0 – Visualising FMI Data Within
IC for further details)
• Array curve averages used within well queries, map analysis and other reporting functionality
Project and Well Permissions
• New Project Roles and Well Roles introduced to User Permissions (see Release Note 4.3.0 – Project and Wells
Permissions for further details)
• Enable Database Administrators more control over who has access to specific wells and projects within an IC Database
• Create Roles which can be applied to users either giving or restricting access to specific Projects
• Create Roles which can be applied to users either giving or restricting access to specific Wells
IP – IC Common Database
• New window indicating the progress of the synchronisation
• New ability to create Multi User SQL Server IC database directly from IP interface (see Release Note – 4.3.0 – Multi User
IC SQL Database from IP for further details)
• Ability to update the well header information within both applications and save the changes
• Visualise array curve data from IP within IC
• IP-IC Common databases can now be included within IC Project Imports
Tie on Stratigraphic Qualified Units
• New functionality giving the user the ability to ignore stratigraphic qualifiers when tying data on a chart (see Release
Note – 4.3.0 – Stratigraphic Qualifiers – Ties for further details)
• Available for both pick and interval data types
• For use with Correlation Wizard, Ties Manager and Manual Ties
• Configuration file available where users can add new qualifier symbols
Emerson is pleased to announce the availability of the Paradigm™ 19 software release. Paradigm 19 offers new and enhanced functionalities to support Emerson’s strategic focus on usability, productivity, automation, performance, and collaboration in all E&P software domains, from seismic processing and imaging to reservoir modeling. The result is more efficient workflows, accurate results that reduce uncertainty, and cost savings across our customers’ entire organization. Paradigm 19 is available as both a cloud-hosted and an on-premise solution. This flexible offering continues to deliver best-in-breed software applications and workflows while ensuring maximum scalability and performance at all levels of use. The following products are included in the Paradigm 19 release: • EarthStudy 360™ – Full-Azimuth Imaging and Characterization • Echos™ – Seismic Processing • Explorer™ – Time-to-Depth Conversion • GeoDepth™ – Velocity Modeling and Imaging • Geolog™ – Formation Evaluation • GeoSec™2D – 2D Geological Structural Restoration • QSI (Probe™/Vanguard™) – AVO Analysis, Seismic Inversion, and Property Determination • SeisEarth™ – Multi-Survey Interpretation • SKUA-GOCAD™ – High-Definition Earth Modeling • StratEarth™ – Geologic Interpretation • Stratimagic™ – Seismic Facies Classification • Sysdrill™ Designer – Embedded Well Planning • VoxelGeo™ – Voxel-Volume Interpretation • WAM – Web Asset Manager Paradigm 19 introduces new Workflows for Interpreters – Principal Component Analysis, 3D Geostatistical Operations, and Modified Stochastic Inversion. These join existing Workflows for Interpreters, such as Waveform Classification, Rock Type Classification, Geobody Detection, and Attribute Clustering. Using a workflow-driven interface, these workflows offer unique, best-in-class technologies in the same integrated platform where day-to-day interpretation is performed, ensuring improved productivity. There is no need to learn additional applications, resulting in faster product adoption and a reduced learning curve. The workflows can be chained into sequences, for additional efficiency improvements.
In the Seismic Processing and Imaging domain, new features for users of Echos include a method for more effective attenuation of noise from the harmonics in the seismic record output after cross-correlation, and a new module for radial trace decomposition/reconstruction. Other enhancements are a conjugant gradient solver for residual statics, and a new module for interpolating a 3D poststack volume to a new survey binning geometry, using 5D data modeling and reconstruction technology. Paradigm 19 delivers enhancements to the GeoDepth Tomography functionality, including a multiple parameter mode and a varying update grid, which extend productivity through automation. Improvements have been made to the multi-2D line framework, as well as to the seismic operation toolset. An OVT binning application has been added to the Kirchhoff migration. EarthStudy 360 now offers a converted wave mode, providing P-S (pressure-converted to shear) reflection and directional gathers and P-S images; and dramatically reduced I/O initialization time, particularly important for cloud runs. General improvements in processing and imaging performance result in faster saving of seismic, traveltime, and tomography data. In Paradigm 19, SeisEarth performance has been substantially improved, with up to 30% improvement in large multi-survey projects. A new functionality enables the import of outcrop-measured dip/azimuth data into Epos™ and the display of that data in the BaseMap and Section windows. This is of special benefit to users working with onshore, poor-quality seismic data, particularly in mountainous areas. Additional improvements in this release include better usability of the ruler in 2D SeisEarth windows, and the generation of plotting templates. A brand-new workflow for Modified Stochastic Inversion (MSI) is part of the Paradigm 19 Quantitative Seismic Interpretation (QSI) offering. This workflow uses a completely new approach to stochastic inversion which enables the creation of multiple broadband-frequency realizations of the reservoir that match all available data, including the seismic. With fast performance and unique implementation, MSI can also use complex stratigraphy, which other solutions cannot do. Other QSI improvements include multi-attribute log crossplot, histogram on crossplot axes, and other usability enhancements. Improvements have also been made to the Prestack Maximum Likelihood Inversion (PMLI). Users of Explorer will enjoy improvements to the Global Velocity Model and a state-of-the-art implementation of the Vertical Functions window. SKUA-GOCAD modeling workflows have been enhanced with structural model refinement, built using SKUA volumetric modeling. These models may be post-processed to increase the fit with input seismic and well data. The method reduces computational time and memory consumption when used with low-resolution initial structural models, and delivers a higher-resolution final model. The SKUA-GOCAD reservoir modeling uncertainty workflow is now fully automatic, considerably reducing cycle time and further broadening the scope of Big Loop™ workflows for reliable assisted history matching and prediction. A fast, new factorial kriging tool reduces noise and acquisition footprints from 3D volumes. Usability improvements have been added, together with enhancements to SKUA-GOCAD production and reservoir engineering applications. Paradigm 19 streamlines connectivity for stratigraphic data and marker sets between StratEarth and Epos, and SKUA-GOCAD and Epos, greatly improving marker database cleaning and well correlation workflows. In addition, significant improvements have been made to StratEarth 2D displays, with fewer clicks, and more visualization, editing, and data QC options.
Geolog’s multi-well database is able to handle large numbers of wells at a level of efficiency that is recognized by its customers as the most performant in the industry. Powerful new tools in Geolog 19 make it even easier to find, visualize, and process data across these large well databases. These include Query and Graph Views, and a new Timeline View that provides an interactive visual representation of the main operational activities that are completed, in progress, and proposed on a given well. The Geolog Full Waveform Sonic Processing functionality menu has been reorganized and improved, and a new Mud Gas Analysis module provides key information about hydrocarbons in drilled formations and allows safer drilling through early detection of gas kicks and lost circulation. The release enhances Geolog’s data connectivity and openness with direct streaming of WITSML data into Geolog Geosteer™. Paradigm 19 is supported on the same platforms as Paradigm 18, simplifying the transition to the new version: Linux and Windows 64-bit operating systems – Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.8 and subsequent minor releases, and 7.1 and subsequent minor releases; and Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, 8.1, and 10. In the area of connectivity and industry standards, we continue to support and enhance our RESQML standards-based interoperability, and Paradigm 19 supports connectivity to Petrel 2018 and 2019. We develop the new features and functionalities in each release through consideration of what you, our customers, prioritize as the ones that offer you the most value. We use advanced science and technology to help you solve your problems faster and more economically, in order to help reduce time to first oil and increase your return on investment. We believe Paradigm 19 delivers on this promise. We encourage you to explore the many new and exciting capabilities of Paradigm 19. We thank you for your continued confidence in the Emerson E&P suite of products.
Welcome to MESA Version 16.0. There are a few important changes (highlighted in red) that you should read.
1. There are some database format changes for MESA Version 16.0 projects. Once a project has been saved in Version 16.0 you should not re-open projects in earlier versions of MESA or you will risk corrupting your projects.
2. The colorscales and configuration files are now installed in C:\ProgramData\GreenMountain\colorscales and C:\ProgramData\GreenMountain\config respectively. The first time that MESA 16.0 is launched, the user preferences will be updated to point to the new colorscale and configuration file directories. If you have custom colorscales or configuration files, you can either reset the user preferences to their previous locations or you can copy your custom files to the new directories.
3. The release notes will appear when you start MESA as long as Display Release Notes on Startup is set to Yes in the user preferences. The user preferences are also used to set the default data directory for MESA projects.
What’s New in RMS 11.1?
Struggling with poor data? Not confident in your model?
With RMS 11.1, you can capture uncertainty throughout the interpretation process, generate multiple realizations, and build accurate and robust models with less data and in less time.
RMS 11.1, Emerson’s leading reservoir modeling software, contains
- new features and large enhancements (described in full in the Release Notes PDF document),
- many small enhancements and fixes to satisfy client requests and client-reported issues (described in full in the Improvements and Fixes PDF document).
Access these PDF documents from the RMS menu bar (Help ➥ Release Notes).
New Features and Enhancements for RMS 11.1
RMS 11.1 introduces new features and enhancements including, but not limited to, those described in the following subsections.
- RMS selection tools from the Data Explorer can now be used within Plugin panels. The available selector options include horizons, wells, and trajectories.
- It is now possible to set RMS plugins to sub levels in the RMS Data tree.
- Support for storing the state of check boxes has been enhanced. While previously, only the checked state was stored in the configuration, now the unchecked state is also stored, with the value
- The Roxar API has been enhanced to provide full access to grid geometry; users now are able to create or update grid models with custom grid geometry.
3D Grids and Property Modeling
Improvements to the Channels NGOM job (see also Channels Next Generation Object Modeling):
New method for editing the channel shape, and shape editors are now expanded in Edit mode.
Distributions can be visualized in a plot for easier QC of the input data.
New, and more intuitive, icons introduced to describe to which directions trends will be applied.
In the Volume fractions section, when setting the direction according to the grid layout, select between I, J, or K.
When using trends as input to geometries, the directions are set according to the channel azimuth; select between Along channel, Perpendicular to channel and In depth.
Minor performance issues has been addressed to further enhance the usability of the job.
The i-Task for creating logs has been converted to a job in RMS and renamed as the Create Blocked Well Log job; as such, this can now be incorporated into automated workflows to ensure repeatable results (see also Creating Blocked Well Logs).
Presentation, Flexibility, and Usability
Several enhancements further increase the effectiveness of the existing workflow management capabilities within RMS (see also Using Workflow Management):
- A tooltip has been added for Notes in RMS workflows; this tooltip provides the user name of the user who last edited the note, and the date and time of when the editing was made.
- In the Workflows Area, two new directional arrow buttons have been added which allow you to go back, and go forward, to previously visited workflows in a project session.
You can now display point data in an Intersection view.
You can now export multiple SEG-Y data using the Export SEG-Y dialog box as opened from the Seismic folder in the Data tree (see also SEG-Y Multiple Export), and also export individual objects in the SEG-Y format, as in earlier versions of RMS, using the Export Single SEG-Y dialog box (see also SEG-Y Single Export).
Wells and Logs
The new Blocked Wells Log Calculator (IPL) job enables you to create new blocked well logs, based on mathematical operations on existing blocked logs. The functions used to create new logs can be stored in the calculator and applied to different sets of wells, and also be stored as IPL scripts for future use (see also Blocked Wells Log Calculator (IPL)).
A new Log Smoothing job has been added, enabling you to smooth log curves in the log runs of trajectories (see also Smoothing Logs).
The i-Task functionality for combining logs has been made into an RMS job, such that it can be accessed by IPL scripts, for example, as part of workflow which can be automated (see also Creating a Combined Log).
The new Create Horizon Picks from Surface job allows you to create Horizon well picks relative to a selected surface, with respect to the stratigraphic framework of the project (see also Creating Horizon Picks from a Surface).
The Remove Duplicate Horizon Picks dialog box allows you to delete duplicate Horizon well pick types in a well with respect to the stratigraphic framework in RMS (see also Removing Duplicate Horizon Picks).
The new Create Collection from Log Filter job allows you to create an RMS Data Explorer collection based on filtered logs (see also Creating Collections from a Log Filter).
The Composite Parameter Convert dialog box has been extended to support user-definition of the date format as applied in the name of result parameters (see also Converting Composite Parameters).
3D seismic data in an RMS project has four subset items:
- Region of Interest
- Time or Depth
Multiple subsets can be created; using these subsets, you can investigate the seismic data by playing through the seismic cube using the Seismic Fence Player, and perform seismic interpretation directly using RMS’ Model Driven Interpretation functionality.
The Depth Convert Horizons and Depth Convert Faults jobs have been renamed as Domain Convert Horizons and Domain Convert Faults respectively.
Using these jobs, it is now possible to perform both Time and Depth conversions for horizons and faults data (see also Domain Converting Horizons and Domain Converting Faults respectively), including their surfaces, polylines and points (see also Domain Converting Points/Polylines/Surfaces).
The Horizon Uncertainty Modeling dialog box has been improved where, for Depth to Depth workflows, there is the possibility to directly output a Horizon model using the new From horizon and fault model option as the Model setup mode (see also Horizon Uncertainty Modeling).
Visualize density distributions in scatterplots with four available visualization effects, which can be applied individually or combined, to assist in gaining a better understanding of the density distribution for the data in the scatterplot (see also Scatterplot Toolbar and Density Tab).
- The example project, Emerald, can be used to explore most features in RMS; download the project from www.roxarsoftwareportal.com
Changes Affecting Existing Projects
This section describes changes which affect existing projects through the released versions of RMS 11.1.
Projects older than RMS 2013.1 are not accepted by RMS 11.1.
In accessing the license server to check for available RMS licenses, the environment variable now used for the address to the server is GEOMATICLM_LICENSE_FILE.
On the Windows platform, the FlexNet 11.14 licensing software uses the Local Service rather than the Local System account as used by previous versions of FlexNet. It is therefore required that an Administrator level user installs the service, but also that the Local Service account has appropriate Write permissions for the directory where the log file is located.
For the Channels NGOM job, the available trend input for Volume Fractions has now been limited to 1D trends to ensure correct use and representation of the trends. If other trends have been used in previous versions of RMS, the trend input will be set to No trends when loading the project containing those Channels NGOM jobs into RMS 11.1.
The Geometric Modeling job, when the Creating regions based on nearest well option is selected, has been updated to provide two modeling modes, Normal and Simbox. The previous Additional output option True distance in simbox has been removed from the dialog box. This could prompt some changes in existing projects.
As part of a redesign of all region functionality in RMS 11, generating a fault block parameter in the grid was transferred from the previous Create Grid Index Parameters dialog box to the new Create Region Partition dialog box.
The removal of the functionality in the old dialog box could impair workflows when upgrading projects. In RMS 11.1 the generation of a fault block parameter has therefore been reintroduced to the Create Grid Index Parameters dialog box. It is now possible to create a fault block parameter in both the Create Region Partition and Create Grid Index Parameters dialog boxes.
In versions of RMS earlier than 11.1, when adding uncertainties to a Geometric Modeling job using surfaces as input where the calculation type Height above surface was selected, uncertainty had to be set as constants. However these values were not taken into consideration when running an uncertainty study.
Setting uncertainty on surfaces has now been made available in RMS 11.1. Projects from earlier versions, with invalid constant input to the uncertainty, will therefore have this uncertainty removed when loading in RMS 11.1.
In RMS 11, running a Horizon Modeling job, for some cases of models with many conformal horizons with no isochores between the horizons, could exhaust resources such that RMS could fail to respond.
A modification has therefore been made to the default algorithm of the Horizon Modeling job to address such cases. Now, without input isochores, the algorithm will produce more continuous thicknesses across faults than previously; when running with input isochores, changes should be minor.
Scheduled Changes After RMS 11.1
The Facies Elementary job is scheduled for deprecation, given its functionality is covered by other facies jobs in RMS. Maintenance will not be carried out on this job after this release of RMS 11.1, and the removal of this job from RMS is planned for the near future.
The Facies Elementary job has no parameters that can be altered in a multi-realization uncertainty setting, making it unsuitable for a Big Loop or multi-realization scenario, in contrast to the other facies modeling jobs in RMS. The Facies Composite and newer Channels NGOM jobs both have superior functionality and flexibility, and should therefore be used as an alternative to, or a replacement for a Facies Elementary job.
不仅适用于地层较平缓的地区，而且在地 质情况复杂及山地地区应用效果也非常出 色。
Tempest is the name for Roxar’s reservoir simulation software suite. This version of Tempest has five separately licensable modules:
- Tempest MORE which is a full field black oil and compositional simulator.
- Tempest VIEW which provides facilities for pre- and post-processing data for the MORE, ECLIPSE, VIP, CMG and POWERS simulators, as well as running simulation jobs. It includes the Lift program for generating well performance tables and the Report Generator for tabular file output.
- Tempest ENABLE which is a statistical tool that you use with your reservoir simulator to manage and to aid the simulation process. ENABLE is used primarily for history matching, uncertainty analysis, and development optimisation.
- Tempest PVTx which provides interactive equation of state modelling.
- Tempest VENTURE which allows economic analysis of any loaded simulation model for asset valuation and optimization.
The modules are activated by options encoded in the program’s license file. The modules’ functionality is accessed from the main tabs in the Data Supervisor window. The program’s About Box, which is accessible using the Help|About… menu option, shows which programs and modules are available.
This version of Tempest includes the following major facilities:
- Tempest VIEW
- Reading of MORE, ECLIPSE, VIP, CMG or POWERS output produced on Windows or Linux desktops or clusters.
- Production of fast 3D views of the reservoir and its properties.
- 2D graphing of well and group rates and totals.
- Navigation of simulation input data structures.
- Editing of simulation input decks.
- Creation of simple MORE input simulation decks.
- Preparation of well rate and event data.
- Submission of simulation jobs, monitoring the run and automatic reloading of simulation results.
- Generation of tabular reports.
- Tempest PVTx
- Definition of fluid systems for equation of state fitting.
- Graphical and tabular display of observed and simulated PVT experimental results.
- Tuning of equation of state parameters to experimental results.
- Output of PVT data ready for inclusion into simulator input decks.
- Output of calibration tables for the Roxar multiphase flow meters.
- Tempest VENTURE
- Automatic creation of annual production statements for any loaded simulation – MORE, ECLIPSE, VIP, CMG or POWERS.
- Interactive creation of an economic model, with full save and restore.
- Discounted cash flow analysis, with line plots and HTML report generation.
- Common facilities
- Production of high quality 2D line plots.
- Saving and restoring the program state.
- Printing directly to a printer or to a variety of file formats.
- Copying of data to the clipboard for easy pasting into spreadsheets.
- Batch mode running.
Sysdrill 11 is compatible with both the Paradigm 15.5, Paradigm 17 and Paradigm 18 application suites.
The following enhancements are included in Sysdrill 11:
2D Graphics and Depth Logs
• Enhanced layout editing with improved interactivity and new context menus.
• Added ability to save Layouts with relative widths of each chart.
• Added scroll bars to layouts.
• The length of labels has been set to a default value of 60. This value can be increased by modifying the Maximum Label Length preference located in the Graphs section of the Preference Editor.
• The surface projection is now correctly interpolated between the surface and the planned sidetrack.
• Collapse equations updated as detailed in ANSI/API Technical Report 5C3/ISO 10400:2007 Annex M
• Triaxial values are now also displayed as stresses in the result Graphs, and in the Point Results data tables.
• New material grades have been added into the catalogues:
• For drill collars: Material Grades 45, 383, and 402
• For drill pipes: Material Grades 16, 4-11, and 1953T1
• Sysdrill now supports stage cementing.
• The Help system has been updated to include new features and changes associated with the Sysdrill 11 release.
• The Help System now integrates the new Reverb HTML 5 technology. The documentation displays properly on all display devices.
• Numerical results are now shown in the Swab/Surge calculation editor and associated report template.
• The minimal flow rate to reduce cuttings has been added into the Hydraulics calculation.
• Hole cleaning with and without pipe rotation has been added to Sysdrill.
• Sysdrill now supports IPM error models with alternate terms.
Magnetic models have been updated to include the latest published versions:
• BGS Global Geomagnetic Model (BGGM) 2017 and 2018.
• NOAA Enhanced Magnetic Model (EMM) 2017.
• NOAA High Definition Geomagnetic Model (HDGM) 2017.
Note The BGGM and HDGM models are only available to customers who subscribe to those projects.
• The last layout you saved is now available for all the graphs you display. Any new calculations will automatically inherit the information.
• User-friendly color indications have been added into the results tables to indicate pass/failure rates for calculations.
• You can now set a preference to control whether the Zero Dogleg is represented by an arrow symbol or a decimal value in reports.
• A DLS (Dog Leg Severity) column has been added into the Survey dialog.
• A Slider tool has been implemented within 2D view graphs (Section, Plan and Traveling Cylinder) to allow interactive queries.
• The Extended Reach Drilling (ERD) index has been added next to the DDI in the wellpath details of the actual and planned wellbores. It has also been added into the report.
• You can now set up Rig Datums within the Slot Configuration Spreadsheet.
• The Sysdrill user interface has been improved to enable a more efficient wellhead set-up.
• When setting up your wellbore, you can add links to external data sources such as URIs or Excel files.
Mercury公司的Open Inventor 7软件是一个面向对象的、跨平台的专业3D图形化工具包，面向的对象包括工业强度的开发、交互和通过C++、.NET或Java构建的专业3D图形化应用程序。易于使用的应用程序端口、可拓展的结构和功能强大的全组件式架构给开发人员提供了一个高级平台的快速原型设计、高端开发和先进的3D图形应用程序。
Mercury公司的Open Inventor 7软件提供了加强的开发效率、显示质量、灵活性和可信度来快速开发您迫切需要的程序，这些程序要求稳定且不断优化的技术来迎接3D可视化领域的最高挑战。
·支持C++, Java 与 .NET 接口（API）
Open inventor 支持大量3D的特征:
Mercury公司的Open Inventor 7软件提供了加强的开发效率、显示质量、灵活性和可信度来快速开发您迫切需要的程序，这些程序要求稳定且不断优化的技术来迎接3D可视化领域的最高挑战。
·支持C++, Java 与 .NET 接口（API）
Open inventor 支持大量3D的特征:
UBUNTU 18.04 version
MDesign Pro includes all the Basic functionality, and in addition it contains the Focusing workflow.
MDesign’s Focusing analysis shows the resolution for migration based location methodologies – typically used for dense surface arrays and ocean bottom networks. The focusing of seismic energy at a given location can be determined using Point Spread Functions, which incorporate the network layout, the velocity model, and the shape and frequency of a source wavelet, to compute the imaging response. By generating Point Spread Functions throughout a model region, the effectiveness of a given sensor configuration can be evaluated. This analysis allows the user to optimise a sensor layout by ensuring, sensor count, sensor spacing, line length and line spacing are all sufficient for a given target region.
NORSAR Expert is a complete package for in-depth seismic illumination studies and model-based survey evaluation and analysis. It is the best in class ray tracing tool available in the market with unlimited batch processes, a Kirchhoff Target Migration workflow, extended export functionality and access to the software application toolkit.
NORSAR-3D Expert includes the Pro version and in addition unlimited batch processing capabilities and access to the project results to do in-depth analysis or tailored applications.
SeisRoX Pro includes all the Basic functionality, and in addition it contains a full-field PSDM simulation workflow. With the Pro version, larger scale modelling is done by utilizing space-varying Point Spread Functions. Detailed studies of the space-varying PSFs can be done with the new PSF focusing map.
SeisRoX Pro also includes Rock Physics transformations to describe and calculate the relationship between geological properties and the effective (average) elastic and seismic properties to be used in the modelling. With the Rock Physics functionality the seismic response of rock property changes can be studied.
Forward.NET介绍 – 功能介绍
IP 2018 Enhancements
· User Sessions – The user can now save a work ‘session’, allowing them to return to where they left off after an interruption.
· Hide Backup Sets – Backup parameter sets created by MUA may now be hidden from view.
· Cascade / Tile Buttons – Cascade and Tile buttons have been added to the bottom right of the Status Bar.
· Detach Multi-Well Logplots – The Multi-Well Correlation Viewer can now be detached from the main IP window.
· Logplot Enhancements – Area Zoom and Unhide All Hidden Tracks.
· Curve Grouping – Curves can be grouped in the Curve Header module. The DB Browser can now show them grouped together as a single curve group. The DLIS loader can export Grouped curves as a single multi-dimensional curves
· 3D-PP Tops Set Sorting – The list of Correlation Zone Sets can now be sorted in the 3D-Petrophysics setup.
· Performance Improvements – Numerous performance improvements to speed up the ability to import, process, save and plot very large data files within IP.
IP 2018 New Features
· NMR Interpretation module – the NMR interpretation module has has a major upgrade. New features include:
· Calculation of a T2 Wet – a T2 distribution with the Hydrocarbon signal removed, and replaced with a Water signal.
· Saturation Height Modeling – New options in the Capillary Pressure Functions and Saturation vs Height Curves modules have been added.
· User Equations may now be used to fit individual curves to each core plug;
· Wells can be grouped to share a common Free Water Level. This can be interactively edited on a multi-well plot.
· New Licensing System – The licensing system has been replaced with the new LiMBR system designed to work with all LR software products in the future.
· Coordinate Reference Systems – IP now supports a large number of Coordinate Reference Systems for well position. Please read the documentation for important information on upgrading existing IP wells to the new IP2018 format.
· Primary Well Identifier – The way in which wells can be identified in IP can now be adjusted between the following identifiers – Well Name, UWI or API
· Box and Whisker Plots – Single and Multi-Well Box and Whisker plots have been added.
· Star and Spectral Plots – Single and Multi-Well Star and Spectral plots have been added.
· Acoustic Processing Updates – New Reflection Processing Workflow. New Rose plots for Anisotropy Fast Angle display. Many other new enhancements.
· Production Logging Updates – New Velocity Calculation Module designed for PL Array tools considers changing spinner position and fluid holdup at every depth level.
· Brittleness Calculation – A new Brittleness Index has been added to Unconventional Toolbox Rock Mechanics
GOHFER, which stands for Grid Oriented Hydraulic Fracture Extension Replicator, is a planar 3-D geometry fracture simulator with a fully coupled fluid/solid transport simulator. GOHFER was developed by Dr. Bob Barree of Barree & Associates in association with Stim-Lab, a division of Core Laboratories. GOHFER has been continually refined using established formulations that have been verified in Stim-Lab’s laboratory and in the field.
A regular grid structure is used to describe the entire reservoir, similar to a reservoir simulator. The grid structure allows for vertical and lateral variations, multiple perforated intervals as well as single and bi-wing asymmetric fractures to model the most complex reservoirs. GOHFER allows modeling of multiple fracture initiation sites simultaneously and shows diversion between perforations. The grid is used for both elastic rock displacement calculations as well as a planar finite difference grid for the fluid flow solutions. Fluid composition, proppant concentration, shear, leakoff, width, pressure, viscosity and other state variables are defined at each grid block.
The in-situ stress is internally calculated from pore pressure, poroelasticity, elastic moduli and geologically consistent boundary conditions. The width solution is fully 3-D allowing shear decoupling and local displacements are controlled by local pressures and rock properties. Screenouts consider localized leakoff and proppant holdup and are not assumed to be caused by pad depletion or insufficient width. Fracture extension is based on a smoothly closing tip model and eliminates the fictitious singularity at the tip as well as the stress intensity factor.
The fracture extension and deformation model in GOHFER is based on a formulation that expects the formation to fail in shear and be essentially decoupled. Most models assume linear-elastic deformation of a fully coupled rock mass. In shales the assumption of shear is critical. Along with this GOHFER accounts for pressure dependent leakoff, transverse storage in horizontal and off-angle fracture components, and pressure dependent modulus of the bulk rock mass. All these things happen as the formation is stressed to the shear failure point. The result is higher treating pressures, smaller fracture heights, and more difficulty in placing proppant. The proppant transport model in GOHFER also includes modeling of non-uniform solid and liquid velocities, solid holdup, and variable transmissibility linked to fracture offsets and irregularities.
GOHFER allows geologic structure to be included in the modeling to simulate fracture growth in complex folded and faulted regions. Fluid and proppant injection is automatically redistributed at each timestep to model simultaneous injection into multiple perforation sets or clusters in limited-entry or horizontal well treatments. Perforation erosion and variable near-well tortuosity are modeled based on simulation of both laboratory and field studies.
GOHFER models both horizontal longitudinal and transverse fractures (multiple transverse planar fractures off of a single wellbore). GOHFER can represent the 3D stress tensor, non-orthogonal fractures, fracture reorientation, wellbore tangential stresses and breakdown conditions. It handles stress shadowing or fracture interference of multiple transverse fractures. Perforations can be selectively opened or closed throughout the simulation to model either stage by stage, multiple cluster treatments with fracture interference calculated between clusters as well as interference between stages (stage stress shadowing). Ball drop treatments may also be simulated.
GOHFER accurately models fracturing results as verified by radioactive tracer, micro-seismic and tilt-meter surveys. It is the only model that is backed by more than 20 years of laboratory research in all major areas of transport and mechanics. GOHFER includes the ability to import micro-seismic data to compare with simulation results.
Multi-Well Fully 3D Geo-Mechanical Earth Model
GOHFER 3D allows for the import and modeling of multiple wells, including vertical and horizontal, in the same project/model. It accounts for the fracture stress shadow interference between each fracture and stage, on each well. Multi-layer completions, zipper-fracs, and offset depletion effects can be simulated. Allows for the import of a fully 3D geo-mechanical earth model (from Petrel GSLIB file for example). Includes the optional input of 2D surface map with reference well logs. Permits the geo-steering of laterals and engineered completions. Incorporates the full processing of log or “core” from 3D earth model.
Three-dimensional fracture simulation requires data to describe reservoir properties and variations in rock properties and stress to model fracture growth and post-frac production. It is important to understand the sources of input data and the correct ways to process and interpret it. Digital well logs offer the best and most convenient method of getting data for model input. So called “mechanical properties” logs or full-wave sonic logs are not necessary, as the required mechanical and reservoir properties can be derived from commonly available log suites.
GOHFER allows direct importing of digital log data and has a built-in log analysis package to create a more accurate lithologic description which means less tuning and fewer assumptions. The result is an in-situ stress profile that is internally calculated from pore pressure, poroelasticity, elastic moduli, and geologically consistent boundary conditions. The package includes scatter plot capability to establish linear relationships between log inputs to derive correlations. Useful “log assistants” are available to aid the user in developing a consistent geologic description.
A primary input for generation of rock mechanical properties is the compressional sonic travel time (DTC). Along with an input DTC curve several synthetic DTC curves can be generated from other available log tracks. This feature can be used to quality-check the measured DTC and to generate mechanical properties when sonic logs are not available as well as be used to help identify gas-bearing intervals. The synthetic DTC curves are very robust and correlations developed from a single input log can be used over a large area. Shear travel time (DTS) will be used if available, but is not needed to generate complete mechanical properties.
Analysis of pre-frac injection/falloff tests can provide invaluable information about fracture closure stress, net extension pressure, pore pressure, reservoir flow capacity, the presence and stress state of natural fractures, leakoff magnitude and mechanism and many other parameters important to design. The correct execution and interpretation of these tests is critical to the fracture design process.
The Diagnostic toolkit contains all the tools necessary to perform injection/falloff analysis, after closure analysis and step rate injections. Injection/falloff tests can be used to determine closure pressure, net extension pressure, efficiency, the presence and stress state of natural fractures and the dominant leakoff magnitude and mechanism. Step rate injections can be used to determine pipe and near-wellbore friction, number of effective perforations open and frac extension pressure. Blowdown analysis can be used to estimate the wellbore compression at the beginning of pumping which provides a good value for the decompression at shut down. This can be used to estimate the amount of tortuosity required to match blowdown and determine a more accurate ISIP. After closure analysis can be used to define the reservoir flow capacity such as pore pressure and permeability. These methods first require the accurate identification of the reservoir transient flow regimes that occur after closure.
GOHFER includes a complete production and economic analysis package that predicts production rate and volume both before and after frac. It also outputs many details regarding stimulation efficiency including all accountable damage components (to fracture conductivity), remaining effective frac conductivity, FCD, infinite-conductivity effective length, and NPV of design. GOHFER includes a filtercake deposition model related to permeability that is consistent with the expected formation flow capacity rather than fluid properties. Treatment and product costs and prices must be supplied by the user.
GOHFER uses the Stim-Lab Predict-K proppant database of more than 200 materials that have been studied extensively under actual field conditions of stress, time, and temperature. The cleanup and damage model incorporates the mechanisms identified during more than 30 years of research by StimLab (including multiphase non-Darcy flow, time dependent conductivity and stress/proppant crushing). is. The results have been verified and compared to hundreds of actual producing wells from around the world. The model has been proven to give reliable forecasts of production, if reservoir character can be defined. To our knowledge, there are no other production forecasting tools that come close to the sophistication and accuracy of GOHFER.
GOHFER runs the production analysis for the reservoir properties input to the model and for the fracture geometry, proppant distribution, proppant and fluid types that are used in the design. The model correctly handles production interference of multiple transverse fractures on horizontal wells and allows for the optimization of fracture spacing in unconventional reservoir development.
The GOHFER Production Analysis module uses actual production data to analyze post-frac performance and assess stimulation effectiveness. It includes rate transient type-curve analysis, decline curve analysis, production forecasting to ultimate recovery, and flow regime identification. It can be used to determine fracture spacing and effective well spacing for horizontal wells, along with the fraction of the lateral producing
The seismic industry continues to demand that exploration is carried out at ever-greater scale and receiver density, while somehow attempting to balance the requirement to keep project costs under control. To provide the industry with a solution to this challenge, DTCC has developed the SmartSolo® intelligent seismic sensor.
SmartSolo® is based on DT-SOLO, the high-sensitivity geophone and focuses on the principal of seismic exploration which is known as 3W (Wave = high fidelity signal; When = accurate timing; and Where = the location), incorporated with electronics and software technologies in mobile internet era. This smart sensor provides adequate info for highest-quality seismic data acquisition while keeping its functions and structure as simple as possible. Electronics and software technologies are super reliable, mature and cost-effective in mobile internet era. These technologies are used for SmartSolo® at maximum possible scale. The result: the geophone is something smart, reliable, user-friendly, cost-eective and could run in any harsh environment.
DT-Solo® – The Heart of SmartSolo®
High-quality seismic data derives from high-quality seismic sensors. DT-SOLO is a high-sensitivity geophone
specially designed for point receiver applications. It is well-known in the seismic industry as the top-quality high-sensitivity geophone which is widely used by contractors and equipment manufacturers.
- High Quality
- High Sensitivity
- Super Reliable
- Greater Savings
- Low Distortion
- Single Point Receiver
- Industry Leader
- Available in 10 Hz & 5 Hz
New in WellCAD v5.3 b625
• A new Core Image Cropper tool has been implemented to allow users cropping, depth labeling and creating a continuous core image from box photographs. Get started by working through the tutorial.
• CoreCAD the digital core description add-on for WellCAD has been reviewed. It is easier and faster to use and comes with new data entry options. Learn about the new tools from the tutorial.
• Improved Tabular Editor: Row numbers and new cell formatting options (such as percentage bar and gradient color background) have been added. The automatic depth snap of rows can be turned off.
• A new collection of Groundwater processes to estimate shale volume, porosity, permeability and hydraulic conductivity from various input parameters has been added to the Common processes section.
• Using the new Flowmeter Workspace is an easy to use way to pick no-flow zones and derive relative or absolute interval flow rates. The Flowmeter workspace is part of WellCAD Basic and does not require any add-on module to be activated.
• LAS file import: The capability of grouping logs and support of the LAS v3.0 file format (import and export) has been added.
• Null values can be defined for each Well, Formula, Mud, Image and FWS Log individually in the log’s properties.
• New logs can be inserted as specific logs from log templates or as generic logs (i.e. without preset layout and scale).
• Users can save and apply log templates. Instead of dealing with generic log types like Well, Mud or Litho log the user can now select a Gamma Ray, Core Density or Rock Type log which comes with preset display styles.
• The Color Classification process has been improved to support a default color and saving of the processing parameters.
• The Log Summary Bar has been improved and provides a number of statistical option to be displayed along with the histogram.
• After a revision of the Statistics Bar it is now possible to generate Interval Logs from the statistics table displayed in the toolbar.
• When exporting multiple logs into a single *.TXT, *.CSV or *.ASC file the precision of each exported channel can be selected. Also the option to export data against depth intervals (e.g. litho beds or strata units) has been added.
进行手工交互解释与对比 GPTLog 软件讲求效率并注重解释、对比的自动化和智能